Here are some random facts for you . . .
1. The world’s largest cashew tree is in Brazil . . . it’s 80,000 square feet, which means it’s the size of about five football fields. It’s also the size of 70 normal cashew trees.
2. The “New York Times” has approximately 1,600 to 1,700 obituaries pre-written so they’ll be ready to go when certain people actually die.
3. Three of the first five presidents died on July 4th. John Adams and Thomas Jefferson both died on July 4th, 1826 . . . and James Monroe died on July 4th, 1831.
4. All three players on “Jeopardy” can wind up with nothing after betting it all on Final Jeopardy and getting the question wrong. If they do, they get replaced, and there are three new players the next day. It’s happened seven times in the show’s history.
5. Cate Blanchett is the only woman who’s been nominated for an Oscar for playing the same character in two different movies. She got nominations as Queen Elizabeth in “Elizabeth” in 1998 and “Elizabeth: The Golden Age” in 2007.