Mankato-Attend a live virtual open house at 5 p.m., Thursday, July 16 to provide input about the area’s Long Range Transportation Plan update, a project of the Mankato/North Mankato Area Planning Organization (MAPO). Feedback is important to help develop this plan, which serves as a blueprint to help make transportation decisions and offers guidance and directions for elected leaders, citizens, economic interests and stakeholders to achieve a shared vision for system preservation and mobility.
To join the live open house:
- Go to https://tinyurl.com/MAPOJuly16openhouse(Link will also be available on project website.)
- Enter password: MAPO
To join the meeting by phone:
- Dial: 1-301-715-8592, then as prompted, enter webinar ID: 941 4985 9284 and password: 430062.
Other ways to provide feedback:
- Take the online survey available on the project website (to be posted following live virtual open house).
- Submit comments by email or by phone at 507-387-8389.
- Send comments via U.S. postal mail to the Intergovernmental Center, 10 Civic Center Plaza.
- Place comments in dropbox located in front of the Intergovernmental Center.
For those unable to attend on July 16, a recording of the presentation and meeting materials will be available on the project website after the event. The online survey will be explained as part of the live virtual open house and be available through July 31.