1. Mick Jagger has a great-grandchild who’s older than his youngest child. His great-grandchild was born in 2014 . . . his youngest child was born in 2016.
2. Kermit the Frog is left-handed. Jim Henson was left-handed . . . he wore Kermit on his right hand and used his left to manipulate his hands.
3. Only two American cities were founded by the federal government: Washington D.C. and Perrysburg, Ohio.
4. You don’t “hone in on” something. You “home in on” something. You can hone your skill, because “hone” means to sharpen. But you home in on things, because home means to target accurately.
5. Mel Gibson auditioned to play Oskar Schindler in “Schindler’s List”.